Here’s another video of an amazing hand balancer.
- The video starts off with 15 straddle L presses to handstand.
- This is followed by 10 handstand pushups, a half pirouette, then 3 more.
- Using rotating hand balancing stands a series of elbow lever press to handstands.
- Front and side splits (including extended).
- One arm handstands in a variety of positions on the floor and on stands.
- This is followed by one arm presses and hopping from hand to hand.
- I don’t think I’ve ever seen the move at the 5:30 mark before (it has to be way harder then the straddle version)
- A variety of walking, holds, human flag, the grand arch and much more.
- And it ends with one of the most visually appealing hand balancing stunts.
Hand balancing is not a lost art to this individual. Thanks to Mark for sending me this video.
Good Luck and Good Hand Balancing,