This video is divided into two parts, featuring variations of handstand pushups in the first part and progression exercises for handstand pushups in the second part.
More specifically, in the first part of the video you’ll see some amazing feats:
- Supported handstand pushups (against the door)
- Raised handstand pushups (against the door)
- Freestanding handstand pushups
- Raised Freestanding handstand pushups
- “Scissor” handstand pushups
- “Diamond” grip supported handstand pushups
Whereas in the second part you’ll discover how to go from shoulders push-ups to partial supported handstand pushups and finally to negatives and climbing up against the wall, before trying out your first handstand push-up against the wall. Check out the Ultimate Guide to Handstand Pushups to learn how to perform them as soon as possible.