If you cannot challenge yourself anymore with a regular planche, you may want to try out several advanced planche variations. Most of these moves are not something your regular bodyweight trainee is capable of, but they’re certainly good goals to aim for.
1. Handstand lower to planche
2. Open tuck push back to single leg planche
3. Top position pull to straddle planche
4. Floor tuck push back to straddle planche
5. Straddle L Pull Back to straddle planche
6. Single leg tuck pull to single leg tuck planche
7. L-Sit push back to full planche
Head out to Gold Medal Bodies for a full planche tutorial.